my name is JOSIPA BJELOBRK, I’m 27 years old, a freelance fine-art, wedding and portrait photographer based in Osijek, Croatia (currently working as a wedding photojournalist). My (fine-art) work represents fairy tales, goddesses, bohemian lifestyle and women in outdoor settings – all of which are products of my imagination. I started taking pictures in spring of 2008 as an amateur, capturing precious moments with a compact camera.
I hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Master’s degree in Entrepreneurship. Above all, I’m a young mother of a 7-year old little boy named Emanuel. I’m very artistic, creative, talkative person, foodie, minimalist, open-minded, ENTP, very visual, coffee addict and interested in everything you can imagine (yes… everything).
Also, you can find me on Instagram, user: josipa.bjelobrk and follow my project #goandbeabutterfly or goandbea🦋. If you are interested in working with me, please feel free to contact me, I am available worldwide as a wedding photojournalist.
- Canon 5D mark II camera
- Canon 6D
- Canon 50mm f1.4 lens
- Sigma ART 35mm f1.4 lens
- Sigma ART 85mm f1.4 lens
- One of the winners at the worldwide amateur photographer contest of PHOTO magazine, LE PLUS GRAND CONCOURS PHOTO DU MONDE 2014.
- One of the winners at the worldwide amateur photographer contest of PHOTO magazine, LE PLUS GRAND CONCOURS PHOTO DU MONDE 2013.
- New York City- featured artist “The Story of the CREATIVE”, (See.Me NYC Gallery, 2013.)
- New York City- featured artist, massive video projection on the new LincLIC building, one of my photos (See.me-“The Creatives Rising”)
- Photo of the month (photo: Vision), editors’ choice, BLUR Magazine, 2013.
- Bari (Italy) 2017., Erasmus + trainer, photography workshop ”Mens sana in corpore sano”
- European parliament #eye2018 featured artist, 2018.
- Fotosofia by Damir Hoyka (regional photography workshop), one of the selected photographers, 2018.